• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umpiring Errors

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Coming next on the Uppercut Breaking News:

Hitler feared dead
New sliced bread is all the rage
Television goes colour

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Lol Cevno is comically biased.
based on?? Interesting that when i argued about Bravo's dismissal against india possibly being wrong,you weren't around saying this. I guess you would say the same about nasser hussain and alan wilkins??

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Or those who claim to know more about whether Morgan edged it or not than the man himself? :laugh: And then support it by saying that batsman doesn't know for sure if he has wacked it. Atleast Furball doesn't hide he is supporting England unlike some who pretend to be neutral..............

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I've sat through a day's play with the guy you are aiming that at. You're wrong.
This series? And besides neither have you sat with me or do i agree with your degree of biasness:p(which is probably a bit lesser than you).

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This series? And besides neither have you sat with me or do i agree with your degree of biasness:p(which is probably a bit lesser than you).
Was assuming you meant in general as Upper****ybollocks has had many people accuse him of being a good egg I mean England fan over the years

I'm not disputing my bias, but there's no way on earth I'd try to claim any opposition batsman was out in KP's shoes (not seriously anyway)

Jacknife

International Captain
They've just shown the Morgan dismissal in a little bit more detail, in the highlights package on Sky and it was pretty clear, that he missed it , the snicko registered the noise at the exact time he clipped his pad and hot spot backed it up.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Morgan himself > any replay,imo. Btw, the snicko replay showed it could have very possibly hit back of KP'S BAT too,if we are going by that. Remember both decisions need clear and concrete evidence to be overturned and no hotspot mark is not clear evidence.

Last edited: