• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Umpiring Errors

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, that Morgan thought he hit it doesn't mean that much in the face of the objective evidence. History is replete with batters who thought one thing happened but were wrong.

Still claiming it but happy to put it to a vote.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, I don't get it.
With the KP one, the right decision was made in the end.
With the Morgan one it wasn't.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Eh, I've lost interest already.

Yeah what's up with making that your sig? Not offended or anything but curious.
Just found it really funnny. Not in a bad way, just the last few words made me lol out loud. Was it written with the intent of being funny though?

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just found it really funnny. Not in a bad way, just the last few words made me lol out loud. Was it written with the intent of being funny though?
Yeah probably. Not for the poor docs who had to wear my Dad coming at them; a 5'5" psychotic black dude with the physique and temper of Rhino who is still terrifying at 60.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, I don't get it.
With the KP one, the right decision was made in the end.
With the Morgan one it wasn't.
I THINK the opposite actually and Morgan knowing he edged it is more conclusive and supporting of it then any technology. You should know that if you have played any cricket.

Jarquis

Yeah, and I've gotten it wrong on many occasion. I've thought that I've smashed one into my pad before to be told I missed it by miles. It happens.
Your stance on the KP one is lulz though.

Jarquis

Haha, maybe you're right but I wasn't willing to argue when two Blokes were warned for dissent a week earlier.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cevno, I want to check before I dive in. Are you suggesting that Morgan walking implies KP hit the ball? :wacko: