• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 21 - England v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Wish India had some knock out matches at Chennai. Think the pitch would suit us to a T and that too only if we drop Chawla for Ashwin.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For sure. Got the two huge wickets of Amla and Kallis who were looking peachy, and then finished it off when most required.
Never mind this result, today's big news is I just flicked to the other game, and Sachin fielded a ball at third man

News at six.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fair play to Ravi and all, but agree with Ed & Spark: Broad the man for me. 4/15, was it? Last two wickets with a single figure target needed. Top banana however you cut it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Confirmation that it's a batsman's game: Ravi Bopara gets it. Still, makes more sense than Tamim Iqbal's award, at least Ravi was facing good bowling on a tricky pitch.

Spark

Global Moderator
Fair play to Ravi and all, but agree with Ed & Spark: Broad the man for me. 4/15, was it? Last two wickets with a single figure target needed. Top banana however you cut it.
Off less than seven overs. May I just say that I called that?

Blaze 18

Banned
Haha, another choke. South Africa seem to have an unlimited supply of such games. :p

In all seriousness, this was a brilliant game. Full credit to England for pulling off a remarkable come-from-behind win. They were gone for all money when South Africa needed fifty odd with seven wickets.

Swann. :wub:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Never mind this result, today's big news is I just flicked to the other game, and Sachin fielded a ball at third man

News at six.
Can't believe he's lowered himself to bending over and picking the ball up off the ground. Who does he think he is?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another fantastic game, starting to develop a bit of a man crush on Bres.
Yeah Jesus my opinion of him has changed so much the last couple of months.

Pleased for Ravi as well, Mr Yardy still needs to go but going to enjoy this win for now.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
The only reliable batsmen in the Saffer line up is Amla. Smith and Kallis have been out of form in the ODI's for a while now and De Villiers is a FTMB (flat track minnow basher), where one of hundreds came against the dutch. And we all know about the rest of their batting line up.