• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rotten night. Hard to fault the players, they just didn't have the quality, and Rangers defended really well.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just because they are so much better than you.

I don't hate Arsenal for being better than Brentford.

cpr

International Coach

Wigans club shop today apparently. Good ole DW, never misses a trick, to either make money or make himself look like a bigger **** (For those who wern't aware, Rangers fans were diverted to Wigan rather than Manchester, and ******ed to Old Trafford and back)

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just because they are so much better than you.

I don't hate Arsenal for being better than Brentford.
We don't launch a slander campaign against you and try and steal your best players for pittance.

Yes i see the irony hardy ha

Furball

Evil Scotsman

Wigans club shop today apparently. Good ole DW, never misses a trick, to either make money or make himself look like a bigger **** (For those who wern't aware, Rangers fans were diverted to Wigan rather than Manchester, and ******ed to Old Trafford and back)
Lovely bit of false advertising there. :D

Can't say I blame Whelan for trying to cash in, JJB are our official retail partners after all.