• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Second Semi-Final: New Zealand vs. Pakistan

Dissector

International Debutant
I think NZ needs to take the batting powerplay now when they have two set batsmen. If they wait, the RRR will go up or a wicket could fall.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Younis is going to get bashed by all and sundry back home. He had a bad CT with the bat and now this drop.

Beleg

International Regular
pakistanis doing their best to make it more and more difficult for themselves with their fielding.

GGG

State Captain
This is not good enough from Elliot, hit out or get out already, still 6 wickets left.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Right now with Elliots batting I wish that catch had've been taken - he needs to play some shots or improvise.

AaronK

State Regular
too many missed oppertunities there for Pakistan...but anyways.. the match still hungs on the balance here..

Dissector

International Debutant
I think NZ is leaving it till too late. If they lose a wicket now it will put huge pressure on the new batsman. Even if they manage to scrape through I think their chase has been poorly planned.

Beleg

International Regular
oki this is the first time i've seen aamir play properly.

and irrespective of the result and all that i've never been so impressed by a pakistani bowler since watching akhtar wreck the proteas in durbin all the way back in 97.

he might be the real deal.