• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Sri Lanka

trapol

U19 12th Man
Wow, so now we have a better balance because McCullum is the WK adn we can add another allrounder or anyone for that matter

Trapol is the oracle......lol

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surely it will be hard to keep Jesse off the juice tonight given his MOM & MOTS awards.

Hoping there's no disturbing headline tomorrow

S.P. Fleming

U19 Cricketer
BONDY!!! 4 overs 3/18...the champ is back!

Good to get another win even though T20's are really bad. Big Jesse's hitting some form aswell.

Lostman

State Captain
Ryder can sure move for a fat alcoholic
should be MOS just for his fielding.

As for SL at least we are winning tests...

Polo23

International Debutant
N McCullum should have been playing from the beginning, he should also be in the ODI side ahead of Patel. Much better balance to the team with McCullum keeping and the extra bowling option, especially in T20's where Oram's bowling is incredibly suspect.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Bond was a star.
N McCullum played well. I also think he should be the second spinner in the ODI squad.

Watched the highlights package earlier today. If Oram could return to his old self then we would have a decent batting line up.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
Bond was a star.
N McCullum played well. I also think he should be the second spinner in the ODI squad.

Watched the highlights package earlier today. If Oram could return to his old self then we would have a decent batting line up.
Oram has been struggling since last year with his bowling and batting....His batting has affected a lot. He is not able to time the ball properly. I think the time has come to look for his replacement....However, Vettori backs Oram very welll..Lets see what Vettori does with Oram

DIRK-NANNES

U19 Vice-Captain
Just going back to the first game, I was a bit worried when I saw Vettori give Oram a big hug, especially with him being a selector and all now :laugh:
And Oram sure does celebrate strangely, blasting the ball into the turf and dropping F-bombs.

Anyway, awesome bowling by Nathan. The selectors ****ed up by not including him in the Champions Trophy squad, should have been ahead of Patel or Diamanti.
In fact, they should have had N McCullum, Franklin and McGlashan ahead of Patel, Diamanti and Hopkins.
FFS.

Raghav

Oram is always highly supported by captains...Even Dhoni backed him a lot in the IPL..

Oram played all the matches for Chennai in IPL even in bad form under dhoni

GGG

State Captain
Just going back to the first game, I was a bit worried when I saw Vettori give Oram a big hug, especially with him being a selector and all now :laugh:
And Oram sure does celebrate strangely, blasting the ball into the turf and dropping F-bombs.

Anyway, awesome bowling by Nathan. The selectors ****ed up by not including him in the Champions Trophy squad, should have been ahead of Patel or Diamanti.
In fact, they should have had N McCullum, Franklin and McGlashan ahead of Patel, Diamanti and Hopkins.
FFS.
Yeah very strange indeed. I just remembered McCullum wasn't included in the Champions Trophy so I doubt we will see him in the tri-series.

Raghav

Yeah very strange indeed. I just remembered McCullum wasn't included in the Champions Trophy so I doubt we will see him in the tri-series.
I dont see any reason why he will not be included for Champions Trophy if he really performs very well in the tri-series.. even though the squad is announced earlier