• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

Lostman

State Captain
150 would be a good score.
India would be under a great deal of pressure chasing in a knockout type game. Historically they haven't done well in these kinds of chases.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Why not just pick the spinner Ojha? Theres no point picking the pace bowler just for the sake of it. Ojha is on a different level as a bowler and 20-20 is quite possibly the only format where spin bowlers can bowl the bulk of the bowling without having to worry about the conditions.
Yep.

Didn't mind Jadeja's inclusion, just didn't feel dropping Ojha made any sense. They were obviously fearful of 3 spinners, but no reason to be against England.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, we need to get a few more here. I was hoping for something around what they'd failed to chase on Friday. Would maybe have put a bit of pressure on.

Shri

Mr. Glass
If I was Harby, I would have grounded that ball and run out Dimi. Wickets are bound to fall in the 20th over. Wouldn't give 'em much importance.