• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - England, India, South Africa, West Indies

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thank gawd they didn't pick Ojha ahead of Ishant, he'd of got about 3-6 from his four, against this lot:unsure:

tooextracool

International Coach
Why not just pick the spinner Ojha? Theres no point picking the pace bowler just for the sake of it. Ojha is on a different level as a bowler and 20-20 is quite possibly the only format where spin bowlers can bowl the bulk of the bowling without having to worry about the conditions.

Smith

Banned
Why not just pick the spinner Ojha? Theres no point picking the pace bowler just for the sake of it. Ojha is on a different level as a bowler and 20-20 is quite possibly the only format where spin bowlers can bowl the bulk of the bowling without having to worry about the conditions.
Absolutely agree. I think Ojha should come in for Ishant. Plus helps that SA cannot play left arm slowies. But for all that to count, India need to win here.

kingkallis

International Coach
Dhoni should have gone with RP here - I am not that impressed with his captaincy so far in this T20 world cup...

Lostman

State Captain
Yeah, Dimi has been pretty disappointing. I think if we're going to push him up the order like that, it'd be better if fewer overs were left when he came in.
whats disappointing is that he didn't even try to go after the bowling in the middle overs.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, Dimi has been pretty disappointing. I think if we're going to push him up the order like that, it'd be better if fewer overs were left when he came in.
Don't think he's done any worse than the others we have got would tho tbh, and at least he's quick between the wickets.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Y'know what we really need is someone who can hit sixes and score big in 20/20.

Like Napier, but for some reason we keep him on the sidelines......

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Why did Colly accept the captaincy again? It's obvious the responsibility effects his own game.

143/5 with over to go. Harby bowling. I'd take 152.