• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in England

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah: five bowlers, all fit; after the winters disasters; a less then brilliant weather forecast. if we don't enforce, I'll cry.

Another one for Onions, three in the over, good bowling. A durhamer we can all like?

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ooo. Did that carry? Fiddy edges to gully.

Yup, chance. Sharp one, but a chance.

EDIT: Not Edwards, but still a chance. Edwards on strike now.

2nd EDIT: & drives Broad for 4! Crazy times.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Broad really getting some movement. Hopefully he'll pick up the last 2 wickets to get himself a 4fer and get that career average down abit. I really do think he's bowled far better in the last 7-8 months than his bowling average of 40 indicates.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was wondering what the headline on Cricinfo would be... they've gone with "Onions peels through West Indies"

Anyway wicket number 4. On a hattrick.

cover drive man

International Captain
Well I took the dog for a walk about an hour ago because the game was getting flat and I come back to find I've missed 7 wickets :wallbash: has it been any good?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
And England's bowling attack isn't just two bowlers.
Indeed. It's three bowlers. :p

Proper tail-end mow for two from Baker. Onions must fancy the Michelle here 'cos Lionel looks poo. & right on cue it's edged & dropped. Collingwood shells a stiff-ish chance above his head. Pity.

cover drive man

International Captain
Wow, if onions makes his fiver it must be one of the best debuts for a bowler in history. Had to laugh at cricinfo "Onions peels through west indies" :laugh:

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Taylor should bat higher than Ramdin. Take out his 100 in that farcical game in the Windies and his average in the past 3 years is under 20. Worst batsman who keeps going.