• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in England

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
So Swann is clearly #1 spinner now, I'd think? Good stuff, he can bat, and I like watching him bowl more than Monty too.

pskov

International 12th Man
Still wondering why he put the spinner on first :blink:, what does everyone think of the new bowler, Onions?
I thought he'd add a bit of flavour to the proceedings and relish the opportunity to get this West Indies line-up sweating, but so far he's stinking the place out. Hopefully though he's a bowler of many layers and will have their batsman crying sooner or later.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ha, I'll knock him more often. :ph34r: Two jaffas to Simmons, seamed and left him then follows them up with attempted yorker.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Swann is clearly #1 spinner now, I'd think? Good stuff, he can bat, and I like watching him bowl more than Monty too.
Yeah, I watched him bowl for Notts on Saturday and his action looked perfect aesthetically. Got absolutely smashed by Ashwell Prince though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I thought he'd add a bit of flavour to the proceedings and relish the opportunity to get this West Indies line-up sweating, but so far he's stinking the place out. Hopefully though he's a bowler of many layers and will have their batsman crying sooner or later.
:laugh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Swanny's the man! Turns one away from the converted crim and Colly does the rest.

Great catch; super support for the bowler's efforts.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Beauty from Onions for his maiden scalp. Short of a length, seams away and nabbed in the slips.

117/6. Procession time. Woo-hoo, bring on the crims, we're back. :cool:

Chubb

International Regular
Beauty from Onions for his maiden scalp. Short of a length, seams away and nabbed in the slips.

117/6. Procession time. Woo-hoo, bring on the crims, we're back. :cool:
You have the best avatar I've ever seen! Where did you get it?

Oh dear West Indies crumbling now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
A strangle down the leg side does for the keeper now. Off the glove and a decent take from Prior. Wow. 2 wickets in three balls. Dreamy time.

This is some collapse now. 117/7.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great first wicket for Onions from decent bowling, followed by a strangle, they count the same.

England going for the tactic of taking our catches, the Windies may try that next time....