• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in South Africa

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Ponting is in the list because of traditional anti-Pakistan of ICC & their so called "panel of experts".Without any doubt,Ponting is one of the top 10 cricketers of last 10 years or so but in 2006,it was just Yousuf,Yousuf & Yousuf!
Oh yes, the formula that's been in place for years on end was dreamed up in the first place specifically to stop Yousuf being number one on 1/1/07...

Beleg

International Regular
cricinfo posted said:
Mohammad Asif to Kallis, no run, what a ball! On a length and it rather spat up at Kallis, who was drawn forward, and it cut back on him viciously, almost cutting him in half
What was that all about?

Dravid

International Captain
How did Shoaib get injured? I just bought all the series going on right now and they said that Shoaib is injured

Beleg

International Regular
Asif needs to get off now. 12 overs on the trot (granted with a fifteen minutes delay) is enough.

Beleg

International Regular
South Africa are still very much in the game. The fact that Pakistan only has two bowlers + Sami and Hafeez means that they can just bide their time (and they have all the time in the world) against Asif and Kaneria's better spells, only to wreck havoc against the rest. And given the nature of Pakistani batting, any target of over 200 will be more than competitive.

Beleg

International Regular
Any decent wicket-keeper should have collected that. What I don't understand is why Inzamam is continuing with Farhat - surely Hafeez is a better bowler?

Edit: Can't believe I missed Ntini's 300. Boy, they sure seem to have come in a little time. Congragulations to him on achieving a nice milestone. :)

haroon510

International 12th Man
wow a fun and exciting day of cricket. some more updates in shoaib's condition plz. can he bowel tomarrow? the guy got the injury all of sudden. i think there is something fishy about that. both sami and asif bowled well and if they both keep bowling like this and take afew early wickets in the first sesion of the game. pakistan would be in the top of the game. the partnership between kailis and prince is crucial one here.

no1_gangsta_786

U19 Cricketer
I think that this "hamstring injury" is just a cover up to something more major. I could'nt believe my eyes when they showed the footage of Shoaib having a go at Bob this morning. I doubt he will play the third test because of this"injury". On another note someone really needs to help Kamran Akmal out with his keeping. A couple dropped catches in the first innings and now a missed stumping on Ashwell Prince. Not the best guy to miss at this moment in time. Just hope Pakistan can make take a few early wickets tommorow.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
wow a fun and exciting day of cricket. some more updates in shoaib's condition plz. can he bowel tomarrow? the guy got the injury all of sudden. i think there is something fishy about that. both sami and asif bowled well and if they both keep bowling like this and take afew early wickets in the first sesion of the game. pakistan would be in the top of the game. the partnership between kailis and prince is crucial one here.
http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/rsavpak/content/current/story/277049.html

seems a little weird

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
My sister told me she heard on Geo News that the spat between Akhtar and Woolmer had to do with his injury. Apparently Shoaib wanted to play and Woolmer didn't want him to due to his injury. I don't know how accurate that is.