• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Golf Thread

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably will be a Mickelson win. Hope it is Padraig though, has the bottle having won 3 majors already, could get a score in early and see the pressure get to those out on the course. hope so anyway.

SeamUp

International Coach
Certainly going to be another cracking finish whatever the result.

Louis is within touching distance now, back at (-8) with 1 shot lead

SeamUp

International Coach
Bubba showing no signs of excessive tenseness with that shot.

Could be going into the last two holes, all tied up with Louis and Bubba.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oost putting almost as well as Charl last year, looks like my money is gone on Kuchar.

Don't mind Bubba, but he's a bit of a god-botherer, so expect a cringeworthy speech if he wins.

SeamUp

International Coach
Bubba in a better position on the 18th green. Has to be favourite with a tough downhill putt for Louis.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a month for rednecks everywhere with Campbell Newman winning the Qld election and Bubba Watson the Masters.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know very little about golf but was cheering on Bubba because a lot of people in the bar I was in had money on him. I can also appreciate his shot out of the trees on the final play-off hole as I thought for all money he was gone.