• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

cpr

International Coach
We'll do them in the FA Cup, don't worry. Just get all the players that are missing back, and all the ones playing **** firing up, and It'll be a sinch. Hat Trick for Fred IMO.

DriveClub

International Regular
Pretty obvious what City are lacking, they need to swap sterling for a competent finisher to compliment Aguero who's also ageing. Think lukaku might be ideal who can link up with de bruyne

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Kind of mad that Arsenal, City, and Leicester have lost the same amount of games this season, and that the only team to have lost less than all three is Liverpool.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How bad were Arsenal yesterday? Not that Burnley are easy to play against but I think they actually passed the ball better than Arsenal did. ****ing Jay Rodriguez missing from a yard out after the one he scored against us.

Must be the worst performance since Arteta joined. OTOH Aubameyang's movement is jaw-dropping, he looks like he'd score about 50 a season if he played for City or Liverpool.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's perhaps indicative of what a season Liverpool are having that I was surprised to work out that City can still get to 90 points, which is normally easily enough to piss in a league title win.

cpr

International Coach
We can still make 74 this year, not giving up hope.....

The table is looking like that point in season one of master league on PES where you decide you're going to have to bite the bullet and restart on a harder setting because this is now taking the piss.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How bad were Arsenal yesterday? Not that Burnley are easy to play against but I think they actually passed the ball better than Arsenal did. ****ing Jay Rodriguez missing from a yard out after the one he scored against us.

Must be the worst performance since Arteta joined. OTOH Aubameyang's movement is jaw-dropping, he looks like he'd score about 50 a season if he played for City or Liverpool.
Our squad is mostly trash. This is going to be a long and painful rebuild.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Lol early in the season there were journalists and pundits calling Sterling better than Neymar and now I'm seeing people suggest he should be replaced with Lukaku.

Uppercut

Lol early in the season there were journalists and pundits calling Sterling better than Neymar and now I'm seeing people suggest he should be replaced with Lukaku.
Lukaku has such an inflated reputation at the moment. The less people watch of him the better they think he is.

andmark

International Captain
The kids are alright hehe.

Edit: In fairness to Shrewsbury, their fans seem to have made a better atmosphere with a full stand than the Everton fans did with the same privilege- partly at the admission of Everton fans I know who were there haha.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Former Utd youngster playing a blinder to get Scouse hopes of a treble up, only for us to do you like we did in '96, only this time it'll be a Phil Jones volley to complete the misery.

flibbertyjibber

The kids are alright hehe.

Edit: In fairness to Shrewsbury, their fans seem to have made a better atmosphere with a full stand than the Everton fans did with the same privilege- partly at the admission of Everton fans I know who were there haha.
We were shockingly bad but how anyone can claim VAR is good having experienced it is beyond me. Nearly 4 minutes for our goal to be overturned and it was the biggest cheer of the night from the home fans who made it like a library all night bar the vomit inducing ****e they sing at the start.

As for the rest of it, well Anfield's away end must count as one of the worst places I have ever watched a game of football from. From having absolutely no room to put my legs to stewards going way OTT about anyone standing up even to let someone out from your row to go to buffet etc and the fact they serve the worst beer on earth in Carlsberg it is safe to say it counts as a **** ground. Give me getting drenched at Macclesfield any day of the week as at least you are treated like a person.

andmark

International Captain
We were shockingly bad but how anyone can claim VAR is good having experienced it is beyond me. Nearly 4 minutes for our goal to be overturned and it was the biggest cheer of the night from the home fans who made it like a library all night bar the vomit inducing ****e they sing at the start.

As for the rest of it, well Anfield's away end must count as one of the worst places I have ever watched a game of football from. From having absolutely no room to put my legs to stewards going way OTT about anyone standing up even to let someone out from your row to go to buffet etc and the fact they serve the worst beer on earth in Carlsberg it is safe to say it counts as a **** ground. Give me getting drenched at Macclesfield any day of the week as at least you are treated like a person.
In fairness, to the home fans, it's hard to get motivated to the u23s and a League One side when you're used to watching the European champions.

Last edited: