• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2019-20

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Auba just so good. Way too good for this mob.

Pepe having a good game today as well. More of the same please.

DriveClub

International Regular
Why would auba leave a club like dortmund and come to arsenal? Obviosuly the money is big but still you'd think he'd go to a club that has a chance of winning the CL

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Auba has been a bit underrated inside football IMO. For about two years Dortmund basically made it obvious they would sell him for the right price but no one came in, and Auba didn't hate it there so he just stayed. The summer Lacazette, Lukaku and Morata joined Arsenal, United and Chelsea any of the three could've probably quite easily have got him if they tried, which they almost definitely should've since none of the three they signed worked out great. By the time he and Dortmund actually got fed up with each other it was a January window and the destinations seemed to be limited to Arsenal or China.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Why would auba leave a club like dortmund and come to arsenal? Obviosuly the money is big but still you'd think he'd go to a club that has a chance of winning the CL
You're assuming Aubameyang had a choice between Arsenal and someone else.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Saka the real deal too. See his nutmeg before assisting Pepe's goal. He's got filthy skillz
Haha out of contract soon though, and apparently he feels Arsenal low-balled him on their most recent offer, so could be a lolsy situation incoming.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
https://news.sky.com/story/bbc-sack...sm-of-derby-countys-young-black-lads-11936257

"When I look over and I look at certain players, their body language, their stance, the way they act, you just feel, 'whoa, hold on a minute - he needs pulling down a peg or two."

"...I'd probably say that about all the young black lads."

Hmm. How does one not go "no wait, that's dire" before saying something like this.
Hold up. Did he actually say what you'd bolded?

I thought the story was just 'white pundit lazily stereotypes black players'

cpr

International Coach
We talk about Liverpool getting VAR decisions but man we’re clearing up on it this year too, just a shame we ballsed up half the pens we got from it.

The more I see Fred the more I enjoy him. Especially fan of his ****house winding up opposition, either pushing them off the pitch when they are being subbed or today’s booking.

Williams not caring who he smashes into is a nice bonus too

DriveClub

International Regular
I thought the reason why he didn't leave dortmund earlier was because none of the big clubs offered a high enough price in the earlier transfer windows and later on when auba wanted to leave only arsenal was on the table.

Edit - At least that's what I got from the explanation so far

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I thought the reason why he didn't leave dortmund earlier was because none of the big clubs offered a high enough price in the earlier transfer windows and later on when auba wanted to leave only arsenal was on the table.

Edit - At least that's what I got from the explanation so far
Your point is non-sequitur.