• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** English Football Season 2017/18

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not entirely unproven seeing as he was there on loan last year. Can play with the ball and comfortable in a back three or four in the middle or the left.

Good price if you're asking me - especially compared to 30m for Sissoko or 35m for Bolasie last year

grecian

Ethan Ampadu has gone to Chelsea, bleurgh, hope he enjoys being loaned out to the low Countries for 5 years before he signs for some Championship side.

Not bitter honest.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ethan Ampadu has gone to Chelsea, bleurgh, hope he enjoys being loaned out to the low Countries for 5 years before he signs for some Championship side.

Not bitter honest.
Seems a strange club to go to given he would have had many options with the way they never give a young player a chance. Any idea of fee?

grecian

Seems a strange club to go to given he would have had many options with the way they never give a young player a chance. Any idea of fee?
Very strange, considering his dad works at Arsenal. Can only think they're offering him massive insurances that he'll be in the reckoning.

They're trying to work something out, he wasn't signed on a full contract, but he'll be up for a tribunal and Chelsea might just say "**** it we'll pay for him", so we'll wait and see.

We've been expecting it for awhile though, he only really stayed with us as long as he did so he could get do all his qualifications, the longer he stayed, the more we'll get obviously.

flibbertyjibber

Hope you get a big fee, I always expected him to join Arsenal as his dad was there. That or maybe end up at West Brom due to his dads links there.

duffer

Ornacle saying we're close to agreeing a fee for Lacazette. Wrap it up Arsenal, no fannying around.

duffer

Very good player, excellent finisher, I think he'll do well for us. I'd feel a lot better if we could play him with Alexis and Mesut next season, but those are other sagas I suppose.

Uppercut

Would rather treble what we're paying and sign Mbappe
Haha what's with all the fans of second tier clubs thinking they have a shot at Mbappe? United fans are coming out with this ****e too. Might as well be like 'I'd actually prefer if we'd gone for Neymar'.

grecian

Scottish football has got to such a state that you are not sure you should laugh at it anymore.

Yet then you remember their small-minded twattishness whenever England go out of a major tournament, and think, ah well might as well chuckle at their pitiful demise like they do ours.

It's football, and that's rarely about taking the high road, so to speak.