• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

Craig

World Traveller
Reports indicate that City are prepared to give Inter Robinho in return for Balotelli. Not sure if Inter will be keen to pay his £160k a week wages though.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Oh and Aurelio back at Liverpool after they couldn't replace him and he couldn't find a new club.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Oh and Aurelio back at Liverpool after they couldn't replace him and he couldn't find a new club.
So happy about it! Sure he's lacking a bit of strength, but I love his creativity and pace down the left-hand side.

Personally, this off-season has been incredible. All* my favourite Liverpool players are staying, and the ones I don't like and/or dead weight have been shipped off PLUS then we have some really exciting additions.

I couldn't be more pumped for the new season. Re-bought Setanta in celebration.

*Maxi is my favourite Pool player, but he'll surely be leaving. :(

cpr

International Coach
Good pre season for Hernandez so far (refuse to use his nickname, fair enough for the Brazilian/Portuguese who have names longer than a phonebook, but its not 5 a side in park, you cant run around insisting people call you by your nickname)

Scored a lovely lob against MLS all stars, then hit a great 20 yard strike against..... us! (played the first half for his old club, then had 15 mins for us in the 2nd half), took his goal well and didnt care if it was against his new teammates. Think Fergies pulled off a cracker here.

Also, Smallings now gone at least 2 games without scoring an own goal or conceeding a penalty, which is a new career best for him.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Arsenal have been really ****e for half hour against a pub team, and Chamakh looks like he should be in JLS, I've written them off this season, for those two valid reasons.

Craig

World Traveller
Wesley Sneijder is convinced for whatever reason that Jose Mourinho will be the England come 2014 World Cup, and will be managing Manchester United. ITSTL.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Wesley Sneijder is convinced for whatever reason that Jose Mourinho will be the England come 2014 World Cup, and will be managing Manchester United. ITSTL.
I am pretty sure as well he will be managing one of the two Manchester teams by that time or even before.More likely to be United than City.

Don't know about managing England together with a full time club job though.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh, just saying now. Arsenal won't sign a keeper. All we'll get is a CB + Sylvestre resigning.