• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2010-11

biased indian

International Coach
saw in today's paper that Spanish league is planning to start some game little early like in EPL to cater to Asian viewers hope to see more Barca game in that time slot so that can watch it in ideal time like 7.30 PM to 10 PM IST rather than 1 AM to 3 AM :)

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You're lucky if you're getting games at 1am-3am regularly. Getting up/staying up for 5am/6am games to see City lose to West Brom is always a fun morning.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Until you've done a twelve hour round trip to watch a nin nil draw at Bournemouth you can all STFU :ph34r:

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I've never looked forward to a new season less. After a **** season last season (Plymouth Argyle) and and even ****ier World Cup, we now have a very long turgid winter of struggle ahead with the probability of a relegation struggle and possibly administration. What's even worse is that on Saturday our first game is live on TV and will probably set the tone for an eon of embarrassment.

The weather's crap too.

Craig

World Traveller
Everton have a friendly lined up, but it's against Everton. So we have Everton v Everton. But this Everton is from Chile.

Brilliant :laugh:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've never looked forward to a new season less. After a **** season last season (Plymouth Argyle) and and even ****ier World Cup, we now have a very long turgid winter of struggle ahead with the probability of a relegation struggle and possibly administration. What's even worse is that on Saturday our first game is live on TV and will probably set the tone for an eon of embarrassment.

The weather's crap too.
Man, you didn't enjoy the World Cup? Cracking tournament imo.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Plymouth Argyle now have a very long turgid winter of struggle ahead with the probability of a relegation struggle and possibly administration. What's even worse is that on Saturday our first game is live on TV and will probably set the tone for an eon of embarrassment.
My heart bleeds...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tragic isn't it.

I see the Bees have signed a rather important player in Exeter's history, decent striker if he stays fit.

cpr

International Coach
Looking forward to this season, even if we've splashed £8m on the new Wes Brown....

Can't wait to see Hernandez tear new rings for centre backs.