• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Shady Slim

International Coach
turns out the reason nrl crowds are so low vs afl crows has nothing to do with the tv experience, it's just that nrl fans are too busy out in their communities fighting against racism while afl fans love to pay money to hurl abuse at koori players

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So this is the only thing I have read about the Hawthorn situation

Find it very hard to believe that there’s not far more to this story

Young guy announces to team that his partner is expecting & immediately told that she must have an abortion?

Hmmmm

Victor Ian

International Coach
Am I the only one annoyed by commentators stating the crowd as one hundred and twenty four thousand? They said this a number of times and I was thinking 'wow, big crowd' wondering where they got extra capacity from. Today I read 120024 watched the game.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Selwood reitres as expected. Read a stat today - played 355 AFL games in his career, and the only one of those games he went into knowing it was impossible for him to win the premiership was round 23 2015. What an incredible stat

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
So Selwood reitres as expected. Read a stat today - played 355 AFL games in his career, and the only one of those games he went into knowing it was impossible for him to win the premiership was round 23 2015. What an incredible stat
Not only a great captain and leader but a great person.