• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017

Agent TBY

International Captain
Three (the most) 200+ stands by a pair in ODIs:
Tendulkar/ Ganguly
Gambhir/ Kohli
Tharanga/ Mahela
Rohit/ Kohli*
Hmm, when did Gambhir/Kohli do that? I seem to have no recollection of that.
Idk, but I'm guessing at least 2 were against Lanka. We started playing them an awful lot when Kohli first became a thing.
other one was against England in Delhi.
I think I went to one of those games at Eden Gardens. We looked completely down and out until those two just won the game all by themselves.

EDIT: This one.

Last edited:

YorksLanka

International Debutant
certainly hope so..just returned from SL and went to the second ODI at Pallekelle..we should never have lost that game but the iceman did it again..our cricket is a shambles, the selection committee are going at the end of the series and the SLC board should be dissolved too..well done to India on a comprehensive thrashing..

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Jadhav has a dodgy elbow when he darts them in.

India has super spin bench now. Ashwin, Jadeja, Kuldeep, Chahal, they all look world class.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Wow, first whitewash for Sri Lanka at home? That stat doesn't sound right. The comms said that, but I find that a little hard to believe.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A few more minutes and the most one-sided series in history will be over.
Can anyone seriously think of a series between major countries that has been worse? I think you're right there.

Sri Lanka have plumbed depths of direness rarely seen on the cricket field.

Munaweera is no better then a club hacker
Considering Sri Lanka's current lack of any proper domestic structure he actually is a club hacker.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe India can loan Ishant Sharma to the Lankans for a while. And by a while I mean until he retires.