• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Sri Lanka 2017

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Lol @ Mohali having consistent overhead conditions. You know India got rolled for 84 there once right? Against the might of the likes of Dion Nash...

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
DJ mate, look, its obvious India made their home ODI conditions what it was based on their teams' strengths then. Same would have happened if those blokes happened to play for England or Australia or literally any other team around the world. And overhead conditions can never really be controlled by anyone.

DanJamson

Banned
I'm not for one minute disputing the superstar status of the 3 players you mentioned. Kohli is probably the face of world cricket at the moment.

srbhkshk

International Captain
Hence my point.
Poor tournament to make your point, literally more than 80% of the games had 300 scored as if it was nothing and the rest got washed out..

(Also I just checked, Kohli averages 54 @ 90 outside India so he'd probably have the exact same record everywhere)

Last edited:

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Poor tournament to make your point, literally more than 80% of the games had 300 scored as if it was nothing and the rest got washed out..

(Also I just checked, Kohli averages 54 @ 90 outside India so he'd probably have the exact same record everywhere)
Haha ya don't think anyone can use the pitches and conditions point while discussing Kohli's and Tendulkar's LO batting.

Dhoni's is a different story

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Selectors saw how well Vandersay and Shanaka did in the Singapore Cricket Club T20s obviously.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Rough day at office, loads of work.. got them all done just in time to sit down post dinner and watch a Virat masterclass chase. :)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
does anyone know how many times a tour has included Tests, ODIs and T20s? And out of those, how many whitewashes? If India win, will this be the time a home team has been whitewashed in all three formats?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Manish Pandey just sets himself up for a slog every ball, doesn't he? He is a good enough batsman to adjust if the ball is not there for the big hit but is it a new evolution we are seeing, at least in limited overs cricket? Setting up for a big shot and then adjust if it is not there and work a single or something?