• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I've had enough, Virat Kohli.......

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Smith vs. Mitch Johnson would have been interesting.
England had a fair bit of success against him by covering up their stumps and letting the ball go across, and working anything on the stumps through the leg side, in the 2010/11 Ashes.

Obviously wasn't "peak" Johnson, but it's still a tactic that I reckon would have been pretty effective on the days that he wasn't swinging the ball back down the line. And it's Smith's natural trigger.

That swivel pull would have been tough to control off MJ though.

Shady Slim

International Coach
so this is another thread in the "bumped whenever a certain player does a certain thing" pile, probably with a lot of "taste it" posting?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Since Howsie started this thread, Kohli has averaged 58, raising his career average from 45 to 48.

Meanwhile, Williamson has averaged 31, and his career average has dropped from 51 to 49.8.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
so this is another thread in the "bumped whenever a certain player does a certain thing" pile, probably with a lot of "taste it" posting?

Dont make us dig up the "What do you think of Virat Kohli" thread. Shri and vcs will cry... :p

Last edited:

Gob

International Coach
Since Howsie started this thread, Kohli has averaged 58, raising his career average from 45 to 48.

Meanwhile, Williamson has averaged 31, and his career average has dropped from 51 to 49.8.
Guys averaging in the high 40's. Very comparable

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Hey Howsie

Kane Williamson test average: 49.45
Virat Kohli test average: 50.07

Cop it on the nut. Particularly since you conveniently created this ****** thread after Kane edged above 50 by beating up on Zimbabwe.

Last edited:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hey Howsie

Cop it on the nut. Particularly since you conveniently created this ****** thread after Kane edged above 50 by beating up on Zimbabwe.

Wait your ****** turn. I;m still waiting for Howsie to concede how wrong he was about Wagner. Once he's done that, you can take him to task about Kohli. Stop cutting the line.

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey Howsie

Ah the old beer guzzling, gloryhole visiting Kohli.

Howsie

International Captain
Hey Howsie

Congrats Jono, you are a true champion. I'll make sure to keep my CW posting to ****** in jokes that ruin threads and only popping in when Williamson scores some runs.