• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I've had enough, Virat Kohli.......

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty sad you've been following me around waiting for that champ, would advise you find yourself a life at some point.
Give it but you can't take it? Honestly just take it like a man for once

As someone said before, if you're going to call people out on their spelling and grammar, especially repeatedly, you'd better make sure yours is up to scratch

edit: btw it was a joke, no one actually cares if you spell something right on an internet forum so don't get so defensive

There is a clear difference between what was clearly a simple typo by Jmay and the misuse of "their and they're" but I'm sure you'd know that Brah considering.........

Oh I did laugh.....
You get more and more pathetic every time I see you post

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Give it but you can't take it? Honestly just take it like a man for once

As someone said before, if you're going to call people out on their spelling and grammar, especially repeatedly, you'd better make sure yours is up to scratch

edit: btw it was a joke, no one actually cares if you spell something right on an internet forum so don't get so defensive

You get more and more pathetic every time I see you post
Hope you get infacted and banned soon TBH.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
You all really need to get lives
pretty sure the people who enjoy discussing a topic online aren't the ones that need to get the life….it's the trolls that try and bait them.

maybe we all need to get a life, ****ed if I know!

TheJediBrah

pretty sure the people who enjoy discussing a topic online aren't the ones that need to get the life….it's the trolls that try and bait them.

maybe we all need to get a life, ****ed if I know!
nothing wrong with discussing topics online, it's the ones that have bizarre obsessions with other posters and turn in to raving morons and embarrass themselves every time they see them post

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
At least we all agree that Kohli is better than Williamson because Kohli isn't boring and vanilla (racist!) and gives entertaining wahhhhhs.

Grumpy

U19 Vice-Captain
here's food for thought in the young fab four debate - how would each respective player go if they got to face their bowling attack as well? think there would be much difference in any of them?
Kohli would struggle facing Ashwin, Jadeja and Mishra in Indian conditions. Root and KW would be the same as they are now. I reckon Smith would struggle against Starc.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
But like always, wud ve depended on what state the Mitch Switch was at... Starc as of the SL tour would have been the bigger test I feel. Or Steyn from 2010-11..

TheJediBrah

Definitely would be interesting given Smith's propensity to bat right across his stumps and Starc's fast inswinging Yorker from over-the-wicket.

I feel like he Starc would go for a lot of runs through leg but also have a decent shot at an lbw/bowled if he gets it right