• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in Bangladesh & Sri Lanka 2013

Howsie

International Captain
Devcich for captain obvs.

And can somebody explain to me what excatly Nathan McCullum is still doing in this team?

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Kiwis!!..what on earth has happened to your team? against england you lot were on fire but in this series your team almost seem to be going through the motions!!. Couldn't believe that Rubel of all people snatched a hattrick!!..Shame about Williamson breaking his thumb though!!..will he be back in time for our series against you? needless to say i wouldn't shed a tear if he has to miss the first two tests!! :D .

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
the pre-prognosis is 6 weeks but I'd wait for a doctor's diagnosis tbh.

ODI cricket we've had no clue about for over 3 years now.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah Bangladesh have been a little slow out of the blocks on this tour. They will be looking to move out of 3rd gear in the next match.

BeeGee

International Captain
As a long suffering NZ cricket supporter, I feel I've earned the right to put the boot in. So.... this McCullum bloke... is he going to make some kind of contribution on this tour or just not bother?

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pfft.....Why even bother tossing the coin? In subcontinent conditions, Bang were always going to bat first if they won the toss and Einstein McCullum always seems to chase regardless. :wacko:

vandem

International 12th Man
Is good to see Anderson and Neesham having success with the ball. These two make could be part of a useful World Cup attack, + 2 fast bowlers + Vettori + a few overs from Williamson. Gives a batting line up with Vettori at 8 and Neesham at 9.