• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Stuart Broad sure is one terribly over-rated bowler. After all the hype based on performances in matches I didn't watch/didn't care about/decided didn't count because they weren't against my side, he's come into this match - a match on which his entire reputation hinges for some reason - and not bowled quite as well as he has regularly in the recent past. He even bowled a spell before tea in which he operated in the mid 70s, which should obviously have him automatically condemned to hell for all eternity. County trundler.

Last edited:

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going tomorrow, so happy that I am not going to have to sit in the rain all day that I don't really mind that we are behind in the game.

An early collapse would be nice obviously but I can live with watching AB smashing it to all parts and an Amla triple. Kallis would have to get out for that to happen of course.

Going on Monday as well so will be there for Tim and Jimmy batting out the last session in heroic fashion.

uvelocity

International Coach
Tahir to take six wickets and bowl SA to victory.
that would be a massive psychological blow if it actually happened.

Interesting to see the poms mindset when they come out this evening my time. It was telling how the saffers came out guns blazing day two, is England up for a fight, or just more of the same...

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Stuart Broad sure is one terribly over-rated bowler. After all the hype based on performances in matches I didn't watch/didn't care about/decided didn't count because they weren't against my side, he's come into this match - a match of which his entire reputation hinges on for some reason - and not bowled quite as well as he has regularly in the recent past. He even bowled a spell before tea in which he operated in the mid 70s, which should obviously have him automatically condemned to hell for all eternity. County trundler.
Hang on, you're not suggesting that this tour thread is pretty much unreadable because a bunch of muppets are posting absolute drivel are you?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Stuart Broad sure is one terribly over-rated bowler. After all the hype based on performances in matches I didn't watch/didn't care about/decided didn't count because they weren't against my side, he's come into this match - a match on which his entire reputation hinges on for some reason - and not bowled quite as well as he has regularly in the recent past. He even bowled a spell before tea in which he operated in the mid 70s, which should obviously have him automatically condemned to hell for all eternity. County trundler.
:laugh:

Ruckus

International Captain
Tomorrow will be a good test for Kallis. Will be very interesting to see just how much he ramps up the run rate.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stuart Broad sure is one terribly over-rated bowler. After all the hype based on performances in matches I didn't watch/didn't care about/decided didn't count because they weren't against my side, he's come into this match - a match on which his entire reputation hinges for some reason - and not bowled quite as well as he has regularly in the recent past. He even bowled a spell before tea in which he operated in the mid 70s, which should obviously have him automatically condemned to hell for all eternity. County trundler.
hey ****er it's been done

I've only looked at the cricinfo scorecard, but it looks like Stuart Broad has gone back to being **** now that's he's been removed from bowler friendly conditions

ged it

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Samuels, Chanderpaul - guys who were willing to get stuck in there (and even Sammy at times during the past series) - did very well against this same attack two months ago. No surprise what's happening here. And the supporters now suggesting Finn over Bresnan? Weren't the same guys flabbergasted at the notion after that first Test against the WI where he looked so toothless, then proceeded to grab a few cheap wickets against a ****house batting order? Finn is going to be leader of this bowling unit, and it's about time he gets his chance ahead of the trundler that Bresnan is (now).

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Just saw the highlights of Day 3. Got to say it was a treat to see those highlights and the shots from Amla , Smith and Kallis....

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Amla and Kallis are pretty similar for me, love watching their highlights clips. You have to respect their patience, but it can make them a bit tiresome to watch against your own team. Especially when they are getting runs.

sachin200

U19 12th Man
Saffas for a lead of 200, bowl Eng out for 150

1-0 to SA.

If this doesnt happen I will not have Virat Kohli in my avatar until October.

Thanks.