• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at Lord's

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trott average watch 63.90

The guy is a machine and you can't afford to give him lives much the same as England can't give them to Tendulkar, Dravid etc...

Burgey

I see India are falling into the trap of throwing their hands in the air when Trott works one from middle and off through midwicket.

Don't lads. You get Jack of it after three tests.

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Kumar appears to be no different from 100s of club seamers in England. Bowling standard medium pace outers should not, IMO, qualify for a Test place.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Zaheer. :(

At least E.O.I.N might score some runs now though :ph34r:

I think Kumar has bowled fairly well, worse options for these conditions

Last edited:

Raghav

International Vice-Captain
KP is getting in to serious cricket now!!! Like it... I want to see him scoring big in this innings!!! Come on KP

Uppercut

Kumar appears to be no different from 100s of club seamers in England. Bowling standard medium pace outers should not, IMO, qualify for a Test place.
I think some of the Indian posters were expecting a little too much of him but he's in the team on merit. Was pretty effective in the West Indies and the alternatives are shocking at the moment.

Spikey

except the club seamers probably don't run in the protected area

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I think some of the Indian posters were expecting a little too much of him but he's in the team on merit. Was pretty effective in the West Indies and the alternatives are shocking at the moment.
He's bowled as well as i expected him to at Lords.Has been unlucky till now to not pick up a wicket. Has bowled some absolute beauties and beaten the bat closely on more than a few occasions.

People seem to bring this up for him every time he does not pick up a wicket unfairly,imo based on pre conceived notions they have.

Last edited: