• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Ranks Top 25 Batsmen of All Time (Version 2010)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Any reason why you bother putting points of just first and writing etc etc - do you think if you pick a second name it will influence everyone's selections the next round?

3 G Pollock
2 L Hutton
1 G Chappell

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Any reason why you bother putting points of just first and writing etc etc
...depends on my mood, my laziness etc etc...anyways, posters can get a rough (or accurate, if they wish) idea about points by going through posts...

My job is to update the ranks. Any information/stat I provide alongside should just be considered bonus :)

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Will somebody volunteer to carry this forward? The days are pretty hectic for me unfortunately. I shall be more than happy if somebody carries this one (and the bowling thread, too) forward.

With that optimism, my votes for this round are:

Leonard Hutton (3 points)
George Headley (2 points)
Sunil Gavaskar (1 point)