• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*** Official New Zealand Domestic Season Thread 2010/11 ***

Mike5181

International Captain
Wellington would be King if they had Ryder, Franklin, Elliot in their batting line up along with Rhodes, Parlane and Pollard.

Is Bell injured BTW or does he not play in this format?

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Awesome. Thought we'd be out of the running by the time binga arrived. Now it looks like we'll be well placed to make a run at the final. BFJ back on the weekend too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wellington to have this team this weekend:

Pollard
Ryder
Rhodes
Parlane
Wright
Woodcock
Nevin/Austin-Smellie(+)
Karaitiana
Bowden
Random Aussie Bowler
Patel*

Franklin, McKay, Elliott and Lee coming into that team soon as well. Good stuff. :cool:

Mike5181

International Captain
Wellington to have this team this weekend:

Pollard
Ryder
Rhodes
Parlane
Wright
Woodcock
Nevin/Austin-Smellie(+)
Karaitiana
Bowden
Random Aussie Bowler
Patel*

Franklin, McKay, Elliott and Lee coming into that team soon as well. Good stuff. :cool:
So your final eleven after they come back?

Howsie

International Captain
IIRC Bevan Small was suppose to debut in the game Adam Milne did so late last year but he picked up a niggle the night before the game so they had to call Milne up. I was actually surprised 1. That he didn't go to the Champions League with CD earlier this year and 2. That he hadn't made his first class debut by now, but I guess being injured answers that. For mine he's the most impressive out of Wheeler, Bracewell and Milne from what I've seen so far from all four.

Howsie

International Captain
Jeeez, the batting during this Auckland innings has been laughable, watching it you'd think they're playing a 10/10.

Howsie

International Captain
Wagner's line and length was all over the shop it has to be said, he really seemed content with dropping it short to Munro for some reason.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Wagner's line and length was all over the shop it has to be said, he really seemed content with dropping it short to Munro for some reason.
Yeh pretty poor from Wagner, thats twice in two matches now hes been carted. Should've been given the new ball though, I realise Stevens picked up a few wickets but hes hardly threatening.

Quality knock from Munro; I'd never seen him bat for any length of time before but hes got great power, and also nice placement which he showed in the last few overs.