• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test teams in your order of preference?

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just curious to see what people's 2nd, 3rd teams etc. are?

My order of rooting preference :

India
W. Indies = Bangladesh
Australia
Sri Lanka = New Zealand
England = South. Africa
Pakistan

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
India
W. Indies
Pakistan
New Zealand
Bangladesh
England
Sri Lanka
South Africa = Australia

Zimbabwe are probably second or third when they play.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's weird how many Pakistani players I've liked over the years but somehow I simply cannot cheer for their team. Dunno why.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England
South Africa
New Zealand
India/Pakistan/Bangladesh/Sri Lanka
West Indies
Australia

Maybe Australia a bit higher. Meh.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. England
2. Anyone playing Australia
3. Anyone playing South Africa, except Australia of course

Fusion

Global Moderator
Pakistan
SL
India
Australia
WI
Eng
Bangladesh
SA/NZ

Around 10 ago, WI would’ve been my clear #2 after Pak. Sadly, mediocrity has dwindled my interest in them (It’s in my genes to support the equally mediocre Pakistan in the same time frame).

BoyBrumby

Englishman
England & the underdogs when England aren't playing, generally.

Exceptions are a weakness for the Windies (would've really preferred their second string to have beaten the Banglas) and finding the Yarps v hard to warm to, even when they're second favs versus the crims. Some irony given the number of Anglo-Saffers we stick out, but there it is.