• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

AaronK

State Regular
they are interviewing some politician.. c'mon, If i have to see a politician bs to get votes, I would watch the news channel..freaking unbelievable.. what a guy has to do to stay away from politics now days..

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Pretty much the same as Bell's yesterday. Sound as it went past the bat, if there was an edge then it was extremely slight. Reckon they both probably hit it, but the barest of touches.
For Bell's, Katich was the only person in the ground who seemed to think Bell was out. The entire slip cordon, keeper and bowler went up on that one.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke is struggling sooo badly here. England seem to be working on a shrewd plan to make him use his series' worth of luck and still get him cheaply.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
Haha, the commentators on 9 are saying the noise wasn't as the ball passed the bat and the pommies say it was when it passed the bat. Biased commentry all round.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Not at all. I still don't rate either in Aussie conditions but I rate them in good bowling conditions. Learn to read bucko. They're not going to take 20 wicket sin many games.
I read it. But you said Australian conditions. Nothing about whether those conditions were good or bad for bowling. Second post was just "I rate Anderson and Finn" too.

I realize this was probably not worth the effort.