What's new in the 2006 edition?
Cricket Captain 2006 includes on-line play from the start, contains a full database of players (correct up to the start of the 2005 season), with improved player types and preferences collated from suggestion by cricket experts from around the world. The world cup teams have been updated and fixture lists and player abilities honed.
England won the ashes last year in the best test series in living memory. After a tricky tour of Pakistan, Flintoff stepped up to the plate as captain to win a test in India for the first time in 21 years and tie the rubber. Can they go on to retain the ashes down under and win the world cup in the West Indies, or will Australia bounce back and show why they're the number one team on the world? International Cricket Captain 2006 gives you the chance to show what you can do as captain any test playing nation.
As a captain of your county side you can now build your perfect team and play on-line against other captains from around the world.
Minimum PC Specifications:
CPU: Pentium 200MHz processor (or equivalent), RAM: 32MB, Video: Direct3D compatible graphics card with 4Mb ram, HD: 150MB of free space, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Captain any test playing nation or county side.
- Full English Domestic Season including: The County Championship, The Twenty Over Cup, The Pro League and The Challenge Cup.
- Full international calendar of test matches and one-day internationals (includes the new Powerplay rule).
- World Test and ODI Championships, plus the new world cup structure included for every four years, including West Indies 2007.
- Historical series: Replay some of the great test series of the past involving this year's touring sides. England v Pakistan (1954, 1987, 1992) and England v Sri Lanka (2001).
- Online Play: Challenge players from all over the world using your own team and score rating points in our online league.