Games & Downloads: International Cricket Captain 2000 - Features
- On Line Play: Save your team, fire up your modem and challenge players from all over the world in our on-line league.
- Historical scenarios: Replay some of the great Test series' of the past and see if you can do better
- World Cup '99: Replay the '99 World Cup and try Mission Impossible: getting England to win it.
- Groundsman: Instruct your groundsman to prepare a pitch tailor made for your attack.
- Two Player: Captain any of the Test playing nations and compete against a friend in either a Test or one-day series.
- New World Rating system: Featuring the top ten bowlers and batsman.
- Line and Length: Set a line and length for your bowlers. Select a full length or a bit of short-pitched stuff to get up the noses of the tail-enders.
- Additional commentary: Starring Jonathan Agnew!
- Save for the most ancient machines, the game should run on any PC capable of supporting 16-bit colour in a resolution of 800x600, and with 16Mb of RAM. To run the highlights in full you will probably need at least a P166 machine.