International Cricket Captain 2014
Cricket Captain is back for the 2014 season, with a beautiful new interface, updated 3D graphics engine, and all the attention to detail that you expect from the series. Cricket Captain has been hailed as the best cricket management simulation ever created, and with one of the most exciting cricket seasons for a decade in prospect, it’s about time you took control.
- New Interface: beautifully designed to enhance your playing experience.
- Improved Highlights: adding atmosphere and excitement.
- New Stadiums: new stadiums will be added shortly after release.
- Classic England vs. India scenarios: play one of the classic test series between these nations.
- Cup Modes: World Cup, Twenty Over Cup and Champions Cup modes.
- Domestic and International Modes: Captain domestic teams from the English, Australian and Indian leagues, an international team, or both.
- International and “All-Time Greats” Series: Play international series with current or all-time-great players.
- On-Line Play: updated and improved on-line engine. Play domestic and international matches over the internet, including improved detection of edited teams.
- Match Engine: further refinements to the game engine, giving greater realism in all match-types.
- Choose the Teams You Want to Captain: twenty over, one-day, first-class (or all three) for domestic and international competitions.
- Statistics: Player statistics for all domestic competitions.
- Database: Complete player database of over 4000 players, containing every current first-class or limited-over player from around the world.
- Records: Updated partnership and team records for first-class, one-day and twenty-over matches.
- Squads: Up-to date county, state and domestic twenty over squads for the new season.
- Fixtures: Comprehensive domestic and international fixture lists, including updated competition formats and rules.