• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

24th Match - Ireland v South Africa

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Holy **** de Kock was the worst pick ever for my WC draft.

How many more times does the guy have to fail before AB considers taking the gloves back I wonder?

His last 5 ODI scores have been; 4, 7, 7, 12 & 1

viriya

International Captain

How many more times does the guy have to fail before AB considers taking the gloves back I wonder?

Only reason he's still playing is probably cos Duminy is injured.

anil1405

International Captain

Round 1 pick :ph34r:

Can't believe you actually picked this guy ahead of Baz.

Zinzan

Round 1 pick :ph34r:

Can't believe you actually picked this guy ahead of Baz.
I know, I wanted a keeper early & at that stage was almost certain SA would make the final vs. Aust at the very least. I'm now not nearly as sure since India, NZ & SL are all putting their hand up.

Also, de Kock was averaging close to 50 with a SR of 90 before this slump... :ph34r:

Zinzan

Minnow-basher.
Hardly... his last 5 innings have been against the following ferocious bowling attacks; West Indies (twice), India, Zim & now Ireland... So he can't even score against minnows..

Riggins

International Captain
Am worried Ireland successfully using this review just brings de Villiers closer to getting a hit.
Yeah I need Amla to top score and it seems like the only way that's going to happen is if these two bat til the 43rd over.

viriya

International Captain
Hardly... his last 5 innings have been against the following ferocious bowling attacks; West Indies (twice), India, Zim & now Ireland... So he can't even score against minnows..
Well he started with 3 tons vs Ind.

:ph34r:

Zinzan

Well he started with 3 tons vs Ind.

:ph34r:
Also scored well against NZ in the short series late last year IIRC.. that including the likes of Boult, McClenaghan etc. Another reason I thought he might score well in this part of the world.

Burgey

So good to see a record held by that imposter Kohli taken from him so quickly.