• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Official' Semi Final 2 - Pakistan v India

Who will win this match?

• Total voters

biased indian

International Coach
ha ha raina comes on TV and says we have bhajji and yuvraj we should win it..FFS we should have had ashwin also

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
5-46 for Wahab, and he only conceded four in the 50th over. That's really exceptional.
As pissed off as I am with the likes of Kohli and Yuvraj, I have to admit that it was an exceptional spell. The man does not have the best radar, but with pace and late swing, it was quite the spell to watch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yo Kirsten, Dhoni... Thanks for dropping our best spinner on a turning wicket.

Also thanks for replacing him with a hack.

:(

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ponting played a fighting knock before his side was eliminated. Sachin has played a fighting knock today, will India be eliminated?

cricpk

U19 12th Man
260.....more than competitive for a team like pakistan........gul was **** today..........might have cost us the match..........Tendy dropped 3 or 4 times..........WTF......Pak don't deserve to win
Don't worry brother
We still have 50% chances at the moment.

Shri

Mr. Glass
As pissed off as I am with the likes of Kohli and Yuvraj, I have to admit that it was an exceptional spell. The man does not have the best radar, but with pace and late swing, it was quite the spell to watch.
His yorker to Yuvraj was just poetry in motion, took the pitch out of the equation. The ball crashed into leg stump after swinging late without pitching at all. Immense talent.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Khatmal will be the key for Pakistan. The opening will have to click otherwise there is no way Pak are up to this chase. It is a competitive score and the wicket seems to be getting slower

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Picking India to win this

They might have a very pedestrian attack but they make up for it in spirit

However, they are playing against a bunch of lunatics who are just as likely to knock it off in 40 overs :laugh:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
His yorker to Yuvraj was just poetry in motion, took the pitch out of the equation. The ball crashed into leg stump after swinging late without pitching at all. Immense talent.
To left handers, especially, I think he could be a superbly effective death bowler - Waqar-esque with his swing.

He was unique too in getting late swing with the new and old ball in the same direction too.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yo Kirsten, Dhoni... Thanks for dropping our best spinner on a turning wicket.

Also thanks for replacing him with a hack.

:(
Hahaha yeah I still can't believe they did that. It's like something I would do on International Cricket Captain for a laugh if I hated India.

smash84

The Tiger King
that yorker was indeed epic. In fact parts of his spells reminded me of Wasim Akram today. Especially the yorkers.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
To left handers, especially, I think he could be a superbly effective death bowler - Waqar-esque with his swing.

He was unique too in getting late swing with the new and old ball in the same direction too.
If only he learns to bowl the inswinger to the right hander.