• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warmups

DCC_legend

International Regular
Just Seen the Ireland Score...............:-O

Cant Say this is the best preperation for South Africa!

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oooh, possible, out, obstructing fielder there.

This has been much more entertaining then I thought it would be:)

pup11

International Coach
Is the really bad or something for the No.1 team in the world to be 95/8 against a minnow like Ireland. I am really lovin this, i just hope the Irish somehow pull off this one.

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
Is the really bad or something for the No.1 team in the world to be 95/8 against a minnow like Ireland. I am really lovin this, i just hope the Irish somehow pull off this one.

I think hall just played the match defining innings...100+ should be very hard for ireland to get...

I hope i am wrong

Majin

International Debutant
And out for one of them. :cool:

Freddie swinging all over the place like he just decided he wanted to hit something out the ground and paid the price for it in the end.

Scaly piscine

And out for one of them. :cool:

Freddie swinging all over the place like he just decided he wanted to hit something out the ground and paid the price for it in the end.
Probably just wanted to give someone else a chance to have a bat with it being a warmup game and all... yea that'll explain it.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hahahaha!! Did anyone see that on Cricinfo??

Peterson is SO bad, Such an appaling, dire excuse for a professional cricketer, that his score actually went down, from 3 to 1... Robbie P, defying the laws of natural science as well as being really poor..

What would I do if he bowled South Africa to a world cup win? I'd eat my own head, and you can quote me on that..

rodzilla1010

U19 Cricketer
has the irish skipper heard the phrase "go for the kill"

or is he just toying with the saffers so that the irish batsmen can get something to pratice around

Scaly piscine

Hahahaha!! Did anyone see that on Cricinfo??

Peterson is SO bad, Such an appaling, dire excuse for a professional cricketer, that his score actually went down, from 3 to 1... Robbie P, defying the laws of natural science as well as being really poor..

What would I do if he bowled South Africa to a world cup win? I'd eat my own head, and you can quote me on that..
What is it with you and that name? Was it some chastening experience as a nipper involving a Scandinavian? Peter & Son bakery selling you a dodgy pork pie? What?

stumpski

International Captain
I would've had Bopara in the England side myself. Collingwood played in just about every match on the Oz tour. He doesn't need match practice. Maybe they'll play Bopara and Strauss vs Australia.

Is this the first time the teams have played warm-ups against each other? I thought they were usually against local opposition. In 1999 they all played matches against the counties.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
286, well you'd hope that'll be enough

Shame about Jamie D missing out on his ton though, ah well, there's always the WC Final

Majin

International Debutant
Darymple played a nice innings, worked the ball around a lot and kept the scoreboard ticking over with Flintoff and Nixon, then had a little bash before he got out. Good signs.