• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warmups

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
With the exception, obviously, of legalised substitutions as defined under National Board and I$C$C regulations.

There's a difference between that and the continuous chopping-and-changing involved in 15-a-side and the like games.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
No cricinfo coverage of England today. Thought that would make the afternoon at work more enjoyable tbh.

Is it on Sky tonight? Might make the missus endure it seems as she got more sleep than me last night!!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
No cricinfo coverage of England today. Thought that would make the afternoon at work more enjoyable tbh.

Is it on Sky tonight? Might make the missus endure it seems as she got more sleep than me last night!!
Yeah, it's on Sky, thankfully. Can't wait to watch Dwayne Leverock in action. :laugh:

Craig

World Traveller
Didn't think Fox Sports were showing them, but I will check (not that it would make much difference for me though).

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TBF, you can usually catch a glut of pre-season friendlies on TV prior to the football season, so this isn't really any different. Plus I'd rather watch a warm-up Cricket match than Grand Designs or any other programme favoured by the missus!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I always have to :laugh: at TV companies showing warm-up games!
Why? A casual cricket match between Australia and Zimbabwe is still going to get more viewers than lawn bowls, which is incidentally what Fox Sports is showing in the early hours of Wednesday morning instead of the first Australian warmup.

pasag

RTDAS
Why? A casual cricket match between Australia and Zimbabwe is still going to get more viewers than lawn bowls, which is incidentally what Fox Sports is showing in the early hours of Wednesday morning instead of the first Australian warmup.
"World Cup, Women's Final - See the world's top Lawn Bowlers in action in the 2006 Lawn Bowls Super Series."

Ffs, would have liked to see some cricket tonight.

pasag

RTDAS
England 13: Michael Vaughan, Ed Joyce, Ian Bell, Paul Collingwood, Andrew Flintoff, Kevin Pietersen, Paul Nixon, Liam Plunkett, Sajid Mahmood, Jon Lewis, James Anderson, Monty Panesar, Jamie Dalrymple.

No Strauss or Bopara.

Steulen

International Regular
Joyce bowled for 8. An England collapse against Bermuda...that would be something. And normally Vaughan should go soon too.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Hmm... South Africa 39/2 after 9 against Ireland.

I wouldn't bother with cricbuzz, atypically, they're behind cricinfo and not refreshing the info as often either. Cricinfo appear to be doing scoreboards of all three games.