• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your top 5 most admired and most disliked sporting teams/personalities ?

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
admired

Flintoff
Panesar
Warne
Federer
Wenger

Disliked

Man U
Plymouth Argyle
Robbie Savage
Craig Bellamy
Colin ******
Pretty terrible list if I do say so myself, Shane Warnes commentary career, has had the intent of nearly moving him from one list to another, Gawd The Python, a bit worrying, think probably should have put in Exeter City giving my user-name, but maybe we'd just lost to some non-league crap.

Put Stokesy in for Fed, Jimmeh for Warne,, Klopp for Wenger.

Better list for hates, top and last one the only ones that would probably still be there though, throw Warner, Mourinho, Italy Football in.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
+

Peter Brock
Steve Waugh
Travis Head
Ian Thorpe
Daniel Ricciardo

-

Ben Stokes
Sebastian Vettel
Kevin Muscat
Jade Dernbach
Nathan Buckley

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Thinking of turn-arounds you could probably put the England limited-overs team in there, pretty sure they wouldn't have made, by roughly a zillion milesm it at time of asking in this poll.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The England white ball cricket team
Michelle Owen
Coco Gauff
Katarina Johnson-Thompson
Dustin Johnson

Klopp
Carl Froch
Neil Lennon
BT Sport football commentary team
Novak Djokovic

Flem274*

123/5
taranaki bulls
black caps
all blacks
central districts
hurricanes

a special mention to kmart racing but they no longer exist, the warriors, japan brave blossoms, the jaguares, roger tuivasa scheck, tj perenara and damian mckenzie.

crusaders
canterbury rugby
tasman mako
england
melbourne storm

special mention to the taranaki bulls, the warriors, auckland rugby, northern districts and people who think will jordan is a combination of christian cullen and ben smith.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Admired

Jose Mourinho
Racing Point F1 Team (will always be known as Force India for me)
N'Golo Kante
Rangana Herath
Gary Neville (as a pundit - unusual as Utd are on my disliked list)

There are teams and individuals I probably like more than most names on this list but don't think I'd say I admire them more than any of the above 5.

Disliked

Manchester United
Josep Guardiola
Luis Suarez
Max Verstappen
Tom Henning Ovrebo

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
taranaki bulls
black caps
all blacks
central districts
hurricanes

a special mention to kmart racing but they no longer exist, the warriors, japan brave blossoms, the jaguares, roger tuivasa scheck, tj perenara and damian mckenzie.

crusaders
canterbury rugby
tasman mako
england
melbourne storm

special mention to the taranaki bulls, the warriors, auckland rugby, northern districts and people who think will jordan is a combination of christian cullen and ben smith.
Ahh those were the days, golden era of Supercars IMO

If Greg Murphy wasn't declared mayor of Pukekohe for life there is something seriously wrong there