• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your Boy

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Twatto is DCYE's boy everyday of the week. I will never forget him absolutely cracking the ****s when Twatto was out playing a forward defense to a ball that rolled back after he blocked it onto his stumps in this match :laugh: One of the better tour thread meltdowns.

4th Test: India v Australia at Nagpur, Nov 6-10, 2008 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo
Favourite Smitteh/Watt0 CW moment was when Watt0 played the 3rd Ashes Test in 09 and Richard was slamming Watson so he just laid into him. was pretty fun
Haha I don't remember these things but I can deffo see me doing them. Dig the posts! There must be some gold from me defending Watto from like 2007-2010.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
haha and even if he does dislike them more, this thread isn't about who your favourite or most disliked is, it is who you are known for loving or hating on CW. It is clearly Bell for you furball.
Mostly because Steve Harmison retired in 2009. I cannot stand him.

Bell's inoffensive, I just think he's over-rated and I don't find his style as aesthetically pleasing as a lot of other people. Harmison was absolute ****ing garbage, a complete joke of a cricketer who dined off a purple patch in 2004 and smacking Ricky Ponting in the cheek for about 5 years.

And Faulkner you would just never tire of punching. Absolute bellend.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
FAO Sm00teh: I've just like a post from the match thread I was talking about just as it started. You'll enjoy reading the subsequent pages

Would have posted a link but linking to posts always seems tricky these days since one of the vBulletin changes and that, and obv the Ashes 09 forum is archived (sadly)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have deemed most of these claims as invalid. It's ok to admit you don't have a boi, no need to make up one.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I don't get "taste it" rights but I do get custody of Ryan Harris every other weekend when Top_Cat lets me have him.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I have deemed most of these claims as invalid. It's ok to admit you don't have a boi, no need to make up one.
Need to have a criteria as 'Atleast 5 posts or something of fanning before the thread started' to qualify as your boy.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Oh man I was such a Sreesanth fanboy. Dat seam presentation was to die for. Sree, van Zyl, and Sohaib Maqsood are three of "my boys" who haven't exactly set the world on fire.
We used to have some other posters back in the day who were big Sreesanth fan boys. Too bad you didn't get to meet them.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
definitely mitch m and both colins considering you spent your first 1000 posts giving sprays to anyone who didn't like them across multiple accounts :p
Haha, fairly certain I haven't had a lot of accounts? Two, maximum.

Mitch was the one that first came to mind. Initially I didn't want to hear anything bad about him at all and now I believe people don't give him his dues because he's not nicking guys off, swinging it round corners and uprooting poles (at least on field).

Colins...nah I'm fairly aware of their limitations and why they've been maligned.

Millsy definitely another one though. Absolutely legendary ODI cricketer and also had his day in the sun at Test level a couple of times. If he'd bowled 150km with the same figures in ODI cricket he'd be a cult hero. Fairly sub-standard commentator at present, however, which is something to work on.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
He is such a player, really. Such a poor technique and terrible to watch. There was a funny incident when on 1st April, Raina tweeted that he hoped to make it to the test team. Lara responded that he was sure he could, and Raina asked him to help him. It was supposed to be an April 1 joke from Lara. Any one who likes to watch good technique is bound to not like his style of play.