• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who has the biggest cricket bat on the forum?

Hi everybody,

So who has the biggest bat on the forum? I'm not sure what is a good length, some people say bigger is better...but I don't know if I would be able to handle it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Please also show photos, could we maybe sort out a forum prize for whoever has the biggets?

Thanks in advance.

J

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi everybody,

So who has the biggest bat on the forum? I'm not sure what is a good length, some people say bigger is better...but I don't know if I would be able to handle it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Please also show photos, could we maybe sort out a forum prize for whoever has the biggets?

Thanks in advance.

J

Can't help that by saying bat you are signifying something else. :naughty:

Swervy

International Captain
Hi everybody,

Thanks in advance.

J
just remeber, if you have a small bat, best play with big balls

Jakester1288

International Regular
Cbf measuring it or taking pics, but I've got a Slazenger v389 something, Clarke's older bat, before his current one. This bat, btw.

:lol:!

I was thinking the same thing. I'm not sure what is a good length, some people say bigger is better...but I don't know if I would be able to handle it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Please also show photos, could we maybe sort out a forum prize for whoever has the biggets?

:lol:!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
large pendant?
Myself, because they resemble bats, I've always called my bats 'pens'. Was reflecting on this the other day that I recently bought the 15th bat I've ever owned and so, in keeping with the sequential naming I've always used, it's obviously known as PEN15.......

Okay, I'm out.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have a huge bat. It's massive. Long, wide and very thick. It also has one of those oval-shaped handles because, as important as length is, girth is an under-rated commodity when it comes to bats.

pup11

International Coach
:laugh:
Now one can't rule out the possibility of coming across a thread asking "who has got the biggest cricket ball (s) in the forum"!

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Myself, because they resemble bats, I've always called my bats 'pens'. Was reflecting on this the other day that I recently bought the 15th bat I've ever owned and so, in keeping with the sequential naming I've always used, it's obviously known as PEN15.......

Okay, I'm out.
:laugh:

Stapel

International Regular
I might not have the biggest bat, but I certainly do have the biggest middle stump.....

....., I can't believe I'm posting this.....