• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the neutrals supporting in the final?

Who are the neutrals supporting in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty much always want the away team to win when these two play each other so it has to be Australia.

King Kane

International Debutant
As a Black Caps supporter that supports two teams, NZ and whichever team plays Australia I will be supporting India.

If Australia lose to India by more than we did in the semi final it would give us some bragging rights over them.

Howsie

International Captain
India

Only because them winning this might help prop up one day cricket again. If Australia go on to win this then RIP to the ODI format

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, I still wanted India over Aus because of how well they've played, but big 3 winning every WC going back to 1996 makes me care less and less.

I would've woken up at 230am for SA vs NZL.
Missing the asterisk next to win because of England's inclusion but yes, agreed.

Chrish

International Debutant
Two ultimate evils of cricket.. Must be tough.

Anyways I am glad I am no longer following ODI cricket.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
One part of me wants India to win by a massive margin, both to confirm their status as the most dominant world cup team not all time and to provide me with the solace of NZ being the only team that came within a country mile of beating them.

The more malicious part of me wants Australia to win because it would just be very very funny.
Eheheheheheh...