• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who are the neutrals supporting in the final?

Who are the neutrals supporting in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flem274*

123/5
Australia. They are our brothers, I am very fond of Cummins and his ability to bowl heat and speak on the big topics, and social media will be unbearable if India win. Plus the media accused them of cheating and the fanbase immediately started firing shots indiscriminately.

Mostly though I want spice to win. Give me the hatred. Give me the bloodbath.

Yeoman

U19 Cricketer
Have gone for Australia on the reasoning that if Australia win it is likely to be a close and interesting game.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Taking away any personal biases regarding the countries and players involved, both are pretty uninspiring options.

Having the pre-tournament favourites just go through undefeated would be pretty boring, but the team that wins these the most somehow still winning even with a flawed 7.5/10 lineup and a flawed 7.5/10 group stage wouldn't exactly make it a tournament for the ages either.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Aussies. Only bcos of Daniel Vettori as I perhaps prefer the Indian team.

Edit: Just remembered they abused him in the 2015 final and now he's working for them. $$ talks.

On 2nd thoughts I hope both teams get disqualified (failed drug tests or something) and the Cup awarded to the Saffas so they get the trophy and keep their record of not winning a semifinal.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I cannot accept a world where Marnus Labuschagne has an ODI WC winners medal. For that reason India must win and win well.
**** off ****. Jason Roy has one ffs. He isn’t fit to carry Marnus’ jockstrap

Burgey

Ngl I thought ataraxia was an india supporter.

As for daemon professing neutrality, **** right off.

Molehill

International Captain
I mean the idea that Labuschagne is a better ODI cricketer than Roy is so fanciful that even you can't believe it

Worth a look at the Aussie averages. How on earth have they made a Final with only 2 of their regular bowlers averaging under 35? Their 'better' keeper averages less than 20.

Compare those numbers to India's, they don't even deserve to be on the same pitch!! India actually have 9 (Nine) different bowlers with averages less than Starc and Cummins!!

Reactions: FBU

Sunil1z

International Regular

Worth a look at the Aussie averages. How on earth have they made a Final with only 2 of their regular bowlers averaging under 35? Their 'better' keeper averages less than 20.

Compare those numbers to India's, they don't even deserve to be on the same pitch!!
Lack of depth in Cricket.
Only 6 Good Teams: 4 SF + ENG+ PAK
ENG and PAK were woeful
And Aus as usual knocked out SA In semis .

Burgey

Compare those numbers to India's, they don't even deserve to be on the same pitch!! India actually have 9 different bowlers with averages less than Starc and Cummins!!
It’s because the default mindset in australia is anything less than a final is a sad, turgid, putrid disgrace.

Because that’s what it is.

Making and winning finals is what’s expected. Lesser nations make a KO and think it’s a decent effort. Losing in a semi final is ****ing reprehensible for the Aus odi side. Always will be. Even for bog average iterations like this one

Sunil1z

International Regular
Compared to Cricket, how many Teams in Football have realistic chance of winning WC ?
I am assuming 6 teams are capable of winning Cricket WC ( IND , AUS, NZ, SA, ENG, PAK )