• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which sport do you think is best?

Which sport do you think is the best of all?

• Soccer

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Baseball

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Cricket

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Swimming

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • American football

• Golf

• Rugby

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Volleyball

• Dodgeball

• Hockey

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Basketball

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Tennis

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • A.F.L.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rugby for me because I play it, but Cricket and League are higher on my list of spectator sports.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Cricket, then AFL and tennis. No idea how tennis isn't there!

Those 3 tower above all else though. I do like watching the occasional soccer match though, and enjoy playing it some what as well.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Cricket, Football and American Football.

Cricket, as cricket is life. Sad to say but I define myself by cricket. "My name is Kevin, and I'm a cricketer"

Football, my first love. Still play often and few will know that I started as a coach in soccer and still coach in the cricket off-season.

American Football. Love it. Probably the game I can sit and watch for the longest without moving (a good Test match excluded). Sat used to be for watching College games and Sunday the NFL.

Despite playing a number of other sports at a good level (athletics, League etc) I can take or leave them.

Last edited:

Majin

International Debutant
Cricket is my favourite, followed probably by Mixed Martial Arts (K-1 style, not the boring "let's lie on each other and look dodgy" ****)/Boxing, and then after that a ton I can enjoy on an equal level, Football, Basketball, American Football, Tennis, Athletics and so forth.

Watched Rugby League for the first time the other day, and found it a good deal more interesting than Union, so I might try and catch a few games on Sky in the future.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Watched Rugby League for the first time the other day, and found it a good deal more interesting than Union, so I might try and catch a few games on Sky in the future.
League may be easier to get into, but there's certainly more to get your teeth into with Union for mine. Like cricket it's quite a technical sport, so it rewards the connoisseur.