• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

where should the fifth test be played

where should the fifth test be played

• melbourne

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • sydney

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • hobart

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • canberra

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • here, there, everywhere

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
In a perfect world, Tasmania

But it invariably rains down there, and the revenue and crowds are much bigger at the SCG/Adelaide/MCG
It’s hard to say no to the revenue dollars and crowds that would be brought in from a second test at the MCG/SCG

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bradman Oval in Bowral
lol I remember when it hosted a PMs XI game vs the West Indies in the 80s when they first did the joint up. Amazing crowd and atmosphere.

not the best deck though tbh. Great dressing rooms though

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
lol I remember when it hosted a PMs XI game vs the West Indies in the 80s when they first did the joint up. Amazing crowd and atmosphere.

not the best deck though tbh. Great dressing rooms though
I'm guessing you are hoping for Allan Border field

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
I was sort of cheering for Hobart but then Mud Guts Morrison backed them, so now I hope the grandstands there burn down.
I felt the same way when I saw his comments. I wondered how wrong I was to back the Tasmanians if that tosser is saying that.