• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you think of Harbhajan Singh?

What do you think of Harbhajan Singh?

• Total voters

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
The guy plays his cricket hard , does better than his ability (IMO), He is well liked by most of his team mates, friends. He takes good care of his family. Yes, He has some issues, but who doesn't.

Evermind

International Debutant
It was disgraceful
I'm not one to defend Harbhajan, so don't get me wrong, but I think he just didn't know what the hell happened. He thought he was stumped. He's not being an asshole, he's too stupid to realise what's happened.

Yep, and I agree with some above poster - I'd much rather meet Clarke or Ponting than Harbhajan. I might have the uncontrollable urge to punch the latter's face, while the former two I can probably exchange pleasantries with without getting too pissed off.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
He plays the game hard, and always gives 100%.

I don't think the Aussies like copping it back
Well Harbhajan is one of the biggest idiots and assholes on the international circuit. And yea, there is definitely some of Aussie Test team doesn't like copping it back.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I can actually imagine Harbhajan and many other supposed idiots as quiet individuals off the field, just because they play competitive sport makes them act like spoilt, selfish brats.

Flem274*

123/5
Waiting for the **** to clean his shoes at immigration still...:ph34r:

Wonder if he gets sledged in the current series about his vow to never come back to NZ? Can't see Ryder or McCullum pass up that opportunity.

archie mac

International Coach
Well Harbhajan is one of the biggest idiots and assholes on the international circuit. And yea, there is definitely some of Aussie Test team doesn't like copping it back.
After reading Ponting's tour diary: I was left with the impression that the Aussies were angels and Harbhajan the very devil himself:laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
No doubt...

People get used to one way traffic over the decades and then would obviously be shocked to learn it's no longer that way.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Genuine LOL at SS's avatar.

Don't think much of Harby tbh. Not a bad bowler at home. I'd like to hope, though, that India contoinue to play him on tests here.

archie mac

International Coach
No doubt...

People get used to one way traffic over the decades and then would obviously be shocked to learn it's no longer that way.
He speaks very good english compared to some past players. I think they (pakistan/Indian) used to talk back to the Aussies in Hindi or urdu (spelling), but Harby gives it back in english, and leaves do doubt to his point of view.

I have to say I quite like him, and would love him in the Aussie team, especially now we don't have a spinner:-O

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
He speaks very good english compared to some past players. I think they (pakistan/Indian) used to talk back to the Aussies in Hindi or urdu (spelling), but Harby gives it back in english, and leaves do doubt to his point of view.

I have to say I quite like him, and would love him in the Aussie team, especially now we don't have a spinner:-O
Maybe. I think its more than that. Many people were from the Dravid or Tendulkar mould, with very little talk getting in the way of their play. The younger players aren't like that, I think it's more than a language barrier.

I mean, you just have to read something like this to get a sense of what the culture was like.

archie mac

International Coach
Maybe. I think its more than that. Many people were from the Dravid or Tendulkar mould, with very little talk getting in the way of their play. The younger players aren't like that, I think it's more than a language barrier.

I mean, you just have to read something like this to get a sense of what the culture was like.
Javed was an annoying little player to the Aussies (and I loved him), but sometimes on the Mics you would hear the Aussies say "speak english", or "what did you say?" Or just kick him!:ph34r:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Javed was an annoying little player to the Aussies (and I loved him), but sometimes on the Mics you would hear the Aussies say "speak english", or "what did you say?" Or just kick him!:ph34r:
Very much the exception though, and I think probably Pakistan has been a little different. I always loved how Ganguly got under Waugh's skin - and he was Mr. Unflappable. Man, I miss that guy's captaincy.