• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Welcome to the new CricketWeb Forums

How many Posts per Page do you think should be set?

Votes: 24 60.0%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 7 17.5%

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I'm going to like the post for this excellent response; not the egomania that followed.

"Who asked you?" is always, without exception, a lame question on a public forum. If you want to only talk to one person, use the PM system.
I know all this. We were asked for an opinion/vote by Magrat. That's what I did. I don't see how dickish "dreadful take" responses are helpful (without any argument even) when we are expressly asked to give a vote.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Personally, I think it would be nice to have all the games (drafts, mafia, sheep, etc.) in one category.
I've said my piece in the mod forum already but I also think this.

I think the fact that we have PMs makes the case stronger, too. If there's someone posting in Cricket Chat that you think would really like a particular draft idea you've got, you can always PM them about it.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stand by what Ankit said but that phrase has excellent meme potential.

Nobody asked me though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Couple of small annoyances:

When I press return on mobile to start a new paragraph, it's as if I've clicked to hide my keyboard and stop typing so I have to click back into the box to start typing again.

If you're reading a PM conversation then click the links in the top left to take you back to the forum, the 'Home' link takes you to the main site, not the forum.