• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

was cricket more fun in the 90's?

SaeedAnwar

U19 Debutant
Was cricket more fun to watch in the 90's???

I really miss the battles between India and Pakistan. I remember every game use to be so important, that no body went to work during a India/Pakistan game. These days that kind of love for game is gone

i agree, i miss the india/pakistan ODI battles of the 90's

Last edited:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Please refrain from needlessly bumping posts while adding nothing whatsoever to the discussion.

This isn't the first time you've been guilty of such a thing.
Seems harsh. Surely its better to bump a thread to make a point than start a new thread on the topic?

Guy has a point as well, for those that cared the ODIs between Ind and Pak in the 90s were epic.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems harsh. Surely its better to bump a thread to make a point than start a new thread on the topic?
Yeah I don't see what the big deal is about bumping threads. I suppose there must be a reason which would become apparent to me if it happened all the time.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just a bit funny how often dass\deira\dubai194\vastu shastra\Mard\Goocheslamb\SaeedAnwar\I've-forgotten-some-more has bumped threads by one of the other accounts. :ph34r:

AND TO REITERATE ONCE AGAIN - THIS IS NOT AN ACCUSATION, MERELY AN OBSERVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just a bit funny how often dass\deira\dubai194\vastu shastra\Mard\Goocheslamb\SaeedAnwar\I've-forgotten-some-more has bumped threads by one of the other accounts. :ph34r:

AND TO REITERATE ONCE AGAIN - THIS IS NOT AN ACCUSATION, MERELY AN OBSERVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Accusation/Observation - they're exactly the same in forum world and have the same result where all it's likely to do is cause trouble and take the thread off-topic.

If you want to make an Accusation/Observation, report the post or email moderators@cricketweb.net but don't do it publicly.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket was more fun for me in the 90s because I could play a cover drive and bend my front knee without the **** locking up.