• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Username Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
There has to be a good reason beyond "I created it ages ago" or "I want a change" otherwise everyone would be getting them constantly. In the cases of Johnners and NasserFan there were good reasons so we granted their requests. Your reason is awful.
The Johnners name change has unsettled the community and was made without a change impact analysis.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There has to be a good reason beyond "I created it ages ago" or "I want a change" otherwise everyone would be getting them constantly. In the cases of Johnners and NasserFan there were good reasons so we granted their requests. Your reason is awful.
Reasons behind Clapo?

The Nasser thing was pretty legit though IMO.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Prince EWS calm down

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If I were so minded, and I'm not necessarily saying I am, would I be allowed to change my username simply by capitalising my "f"s ie to FredFertang? or even the correct spelling, which would be FredF'tang

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Corrin really wants to change his username I would suggest there is a poll - BoltonForever is my nomination

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If my username request gets turned down, I'll just get a new smartphone and set a new account up on that

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah I do on my phone and PC but when I'm in work I don't want it to remember me - they have communal Apple Macs in the break area you see

Status
Not open for further replies.