• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trouble in the English camp : Pietersen Vs Moores!?

krkode

State Captain
That's most unfortunate. Odd that no more than half-a-year ago things were on such a high with the beating SA in the dead rubber, Pietersen's century on captaincy debut and the 4-0 ODI victory. We were all set to see Dhoni's and KP's captaincy career unfold in tandem. :(

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would like to point out that the callers and hosts speaking on radio talksport are not representative of actual people in the UK.
:laugh: sure sure

Actually I'm stunned tbh, this is supposed to be a sports talk-back show & all they've talked about for the last 10 minutes is light bulbs and just a passing comment on KP :kwasny:

Uppercut

Actually I'm stunned tbh, this is supposed to be a sports talk-back show & all they've talked about for the last 10 minutes is light bulbs and just a passing comment on KP :kwasny:
Haha, cricket's a toff sport in England and radio talksport isn't for toffs. In case you hadn't noticed.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member

The 10-1 slot (at both day and night) is for current affairs not sport and Ian Collins is not a sports broadcaster. The Talksport name is a bit misleading.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
talksport is incredibly dire.

Probably the only thing that could have happened after it emerged the other players weren't behind either of them completely

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Haha, cricket's a toff sport in England and radio talksport isn't for toffs. In case you hadn't noticed.
To be fair, they have a cricket show on during the summer and a rugby show but you are right, the catchment audience for Talksport isn't the middle class but the White working class. The "White van man" so to speak.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
talksport is incredibly dire.

Probably the only thing that could have happened after it emerged the other players weren't behind either of them completely
I just listen to Galloway now. Miss the days of Dickin, Zionist Neo-con Charlie Wolf and James Whale with special guest, David Icke. :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Absolutely no-one does utter ****-ups like the English. Fair makes makes my bosom swell with patriotic pride. :happy:

KP overplayed his hand it would seem. Big worry is he leaves for pastures new. :mellow:

Zinzan

Absolutely no-one does utter ****-ups like the English. Fair makes makes my bosom swell with patriotic pride. :happy:

KP overplayed his hand it would seem. Big worry is he leaves for pastures new. :mellow:
Well if does leave England & SA don't want him, he's welcome to come play in the NZ team. I'm sure we can speed his residency up :sly: