• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tour de France 2011 Thread

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Frank Schleck wins this, I will vomit

The guy has simply sat on the back wheel of Evans for 3 weeks and let everyone else within the pelaton do the work

He literally never takes any responsibility or undertakes any of the usual donkey work

At least his brother and the drug cheat have put it all on the line in the past few stages

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I guess in 2008 Evans beat Schleck by 2 minutes in a TT. Shleck says he has improved. I was watching a TT in California ealier this year and Schleck did not do well.

Andy has to ride like his life depends on it.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
If Frank Schleck wins this, I will vomit

The guy has simply sat on the back wheel of Evans for 3 weeks and let everyone else within the pelaton do the work

He literally never takes any responsibility or undertakes any of the usual donkey work

At least his brother and the drug cheat have put it all on the line in the past few stages
I take it you haven't actually watched any of the tour then.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
"man in perfect position not doing anything to wreck that perfect position" shock

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i can honestly say that's the greatest compliment I've ever received

andy's a little bitch btw WE HAVE GOT THIS.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Love the stages in the Alps, always provide an awesome spectacle. Wonder how long it will take Liggett/Newman to realise that despite what they've said the past 4 years, Contador/Sastre/Schleck really weren't/aren't that much worse than Evans in the TT.
It's almost comical how good Cancellara is at Time Trials. Man's a machine.

Awesome ride from Cadel, honestly thought he had only the smallest of chances given how the TT's have turned out for him the past few years.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
AWTspikey

So, so pleased for Cadel, seems like a stand up chap and really deserved the win. Andy is a little bitch and I'm gutted that Voeckler didn't get on the podium.

That is all.