• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shaib has been in great form. Tamim, Ashraful and Rahim haven't been slouches either.
They've been decent. Only Shakib has made a fifty, and an exceptionally scratchy one at that. And their bowling was beyond a joke against Australia. They are the better team, but there's nothing there to be scared of.

Athlai

Not Terrible
They've been decent. Only Shakib has made a fifty, and an exceptionally scratchy one at that. And their bowling was beyond a joke against Australia. They are the better team, but there's nothing there to be scared of.
They scored a whole heap of runs against Australia. Shakib bowled well even in that match.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Speed camera must be on the blink, was timing Sidebottom at 89.2...now he looked better than he has recenlty but not that fast

King Pietersen

International Captain
Can't be too far off, Broads still operating at the same pace he was a few weeks back, maybe Sideys just in good rhythm and actually fit?

jondavluc

State Regular
22 for 5 for New Zealand according to cricinfo

Taylor killing Siddle though.
Was killing according to cricinfo he is out (I'm say according to cricinfo a lot because I'm not sure if I trust them at the moment).

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
And Taylor goes and Oram does the predictable.
Should have Franklin out there.

Ryder must be getting close to losing his position.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Rashid getting more treatment, should have had a stumping, excellent work from Foster but not given. England need a wicket or two here.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Last over was good for scotland
17 coming of that over
althought batsman was stumped
umpire couldn't see lol
so batsman hit the bowler for another six & a four after that
now another boundry of collingwood
89/2 from 12.1 overs

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They scored a whole heap of runs against Australia. Shakib bowled well even in that match.
Shakib's ****ing awesome. But him aside, hitting 181/7 while chasing 220 isn't exactly a glorious achievement. Nor was anything i saw today. Bangladesh losing a match and having plenty of apologists insist that "they gave a good account of themselves" is what has happened pretty much every time they've ever played.

In other news, Adil Rashid looks pretty ****e.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Newzealand playing against Australia?
that match is being televised?
've 4 diff channels, all showing England Vs scotland
by the way scotland doing good
102-2 of 14 overs
i hope they score 150
so i can see pietersen, bopara & shah scoring some quick runs

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sweaties, and Coetzer in particular, putting on good show.

Ooops, jinxed him. Holes out to KP off a Colly off-cutter for 34. Tragic. :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Shakib's ****ing awesome. But him aside, hitting 181/7 while chasing 220 isn't exactly a glorious achievement. Nor was anything i saw today. Bangladesh losing a match and having plenty of apologists insist that "they gave a good account of themselves" is what has happened pretty much every time they've ever played.

In other news, Adil Rashid looks pretty ****e.
My point was that Bangladesh should soundly beat the Irish. Especially after Morgan got poached. Don't think the Irish could score 180 or even come close to it TBH.